Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The weekend

24th September 2011

We had a lovely Saturday morning with a beautiful photographer offering to do some family portraits for free !
Channy from @ChantelleWatts Photography
Such a lovely lady, so easy to be around with a huge heart. Having never met her before ( and my husband having known her from 10 years ago ) she has decided to do some fundraising for our family.

Please please please go and like her FB page, she is collecting items for an auction to raise  money for Stella.

If you can contribute in anyway we would all greatly appriciate it xx

Here's two of the piccies we got taken - I LOVE THEM



...............................................................................................................................................
Stella was a bit off for the rest of weekend and really used "Stay in bed day" to it's full potencial as she was in bed (nana and pops) the entire morning on Sunday as she just wasnt happy anywhere else.


By the afternoon she was a lot better and had the biggest chuckle after stealing her brothers dummy from his mouth, and by watching her new Updy Daisy doll dance around the room with mum.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl Stella is, my heart breaks for you all. Wishing you much love and strength, Karla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chels, I found your blog via twitter of all things and I've read it from start to finish. I don't quite know what to say, nothing seems sufficient. My children are almost the exact same age {son Jan 09, daughter Mar 10} and... I cannot begin to imagine your pain and confusion. I wish you all the strength in the world and will be here for your journey.
    Your photos are beautiful, Stella is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I found your blog through the Peekaboo Magazine FB page. You have such a beautiful family. Stella is adorable and shines like the morning sun. We are praying for you all.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazing mum and think what your doing is pretty incredible! I am the mum of a 2 year old boy and your story has touched my heart, I can only imagine what your going through. You have a gorgeous family and little Stella is just divine!! I will share your story on my page. I wish you all the courage & strength in the world. Big hugs sent your way

    ReplyDelete