Friday, October 7, 2011

Jett - Our healing stone

7th October 2011

I went and visited one of my best friends Wednesday.
She said she had bought me some stones from a healing shop.
One was the stone- Jet, and another is for Stella.

I knew Jet was a name of a stone but I never knew the meaning and healing properties.


"Jet is also known as black amber, although it is not actually an amber, but rather fossilized coal. It was used extensively in mourning jewelry in Victorian times and was considered a stone for alleviating and bringing grief to the surface to be healed. It has also historically been used as a protection stone and is said to have very powerful protection energies to ward off evil, negativity, and psychic attacks. It is also said to protect from depression, and increase self-reliance. Mystically, jet is considered a stone of sympathy, healing grief, psychic experiences. It is said by intuitive sources to be an excellent calming stone."

I think Jett entered our lives at the most perfect time. He was obviviously meant to be here with us through this and I know if I didnt have him here I would not be coping.

Im just amazed by the meaning and properties of the stone.
The above is what my Jett is to me, and I know he's helping a lot of other people along the way.


xxxxx Thanks Erin  xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. that is amazing Chelsea. I am glad that Jett is here to help everyone through this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful friend you have Chels. Jett is one amazing little boy - the happiest little baby <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to post but it wont work, i hope all my comments dont suddenly appear lol.

    There is also a few other emotions that you would be feeling that it helps with. When i saw that the name of the stone was Jet, i thought it was meant to be. I hope that when you hold it in your hand, you feel some sort of comfort, even if it's only small. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chels, you little man Jett is a wonderful little soul. He was meant to be here to help you and Stella. xxx

    ReplyDelete